- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Opening SAP HANA Cockpit from HANA Studio
SAP HANA Cockpit with Fiori-based Launchpad shows the content in the form of tiles arranged in groups. Using these tiles, you can access individual applications and can also access app-specific data for immediate review.
You can also perform a drill on these tiles to see the detailed information about specific applications.
Following roles are required to open and access tile-based SAP HANA Cockpit − sap.hana.admin.roles:: Monitoring or sap.hana.admin.roles:: Administrator
You can also open SAP HANA Cockpit via HANA Studio. Navigate on HANA system -> Configuration and Monitoring -> Open SAP HANA Cockpit.
You can also open HANA Cockpit in an offline mode using a web browser or via standard SAP HANA Cockpit tool. This is used to perform administration tasks - starting SAP HANA system, other offline administration activities.
To log in to SAP HANA Cockpit for offline administration, following perquisites should be met
You need to have credentials for Operating System user <sid> admuser created at the time of installation.
- Port 1129 should be open for communication.
- You need to have browser support SAPUI5 library sap.m.
- Opening SQL editor using SAP HANA Studio
- Accessing SAP HANA Cockpit for offline administration via HANA Cockpit
- SAP HANA database functions in HANA Cockpit
- Using SAP HANA Cockpit for HANA Administration
- Installing SAP HANA Studio from SAP Marketplace
- SAP HANA Modeling Perspective in HANA Studio
- Customizing SAP HANA Perspective in HANA Studio
- Accessing SAP HANA Cockpit for offline administration
- Start and stop HANA system in SAP HANA Studio
- Development Perspective in SAP HANA Studio
- Steps in installing SAP HANA Studio
- Installing Eclipse for SAP HANA Studio
- Navigation in SAP HANA Studio client
- Folder options in SAP HANA Studio
- Database objects in SAP HANA Studio