- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using packages in SAP HANA studio
In SAP HANA system, you can see all the packages under Content tab in HANA studio. All HANA modeling objects are created inside packages. Packages can be used for migrating modeling views in HANA system.
You can also create a sub-package, and different HANA modeling views- Attribute view, Analytic View and Calculation view in a package. When you expand Content tab, you can see list of all available packages. When you expand a package you can see different Attribute, analytic and calculation views in that package.
You can also create Decision Table, Define Analytic Privilege and create Procedures in a Package.
When you right click on Package and click on New, you can also create sub packages in a Package. You have to enter Package Name, Description while creating a Package.
It is also possible to create Auto Documentation of a package. It includes Package objects, type, owner and status in PDF file.
At top of the report, you can see following details
- Source System, etc.
- Opening SQL editor using SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Modeling Perspective in HANA Studio
- Customizing SAP HANA Perspective in HANA Studio
- Searching a user in SAP HANA system using HANA Studio
- Creating a Delivery unit in SAP HANA using HANA Studio
- Exporting a Delivery unit in SAP HANA using HANA Studio
- Uninstalling license key in SAP HANA using Studio
- Opening SAP HANA Cockpit from HANA Studio
- Use of Role tab in SAP HANA system using HANA Studio
- Installing SAP HANA Studio from SAP Marketplace
- Different perspectives in SAP HANA Studio
- Folder options in SAP HANA Studio
- Database objects in SAP HANA Studio
- Steps in installing SAP HANA Studio
- Navigation in SAP HANA Studio client