- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to include the audio/video controls in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Use the controls attribute in HTML to include audio/ video controls in HTML.
You can try to run the following code to implement the controls attribute −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML video Tag</title> </head> <body> <p>Online Compiler</p> <br /> <video width = "500" height = "300" controls> <source src = "/html/compileonline.mp4" type = "video/mp4"> This browser doesn't support video tag. </video> </body> </html>
- HTML DOM Video controls Property
- HTML 5 video or audio playlist
- How to set the audio output of the video to mute in HTML?
- How to play audio and video file in iOS?
- Using HTML control and SAPUI5 controls and advantages of using UI5 controls over HTML controls
- Streaming a video file to an HTML5 video player with Node.js so that the video controls continue to work
- How to specify that the audio/video will start over again, every time it is finished in HTML?
- How to specify if and how the author thinks the audio/video should be loaded when the page loads in HTML?
- Execute a script each time the volume of a video/audio is changed in HTML?
- How to include the character encoding in HTML?
- How to include Modernizr in HTML document?
- How to include an acronym in HTML?
- How to include an abbreviation in HTML?
- How to include CSS in HTML Pages