- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to include an acronym in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Use the <acronym> tag in HTML to include an acronym. The HTML <acronym> tag is used for indicating an acronym. You can try to run the following code to learn how to implement <acronym> tag in HTML −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML acronym Tag</title> </head> <body> <p><acronym title = "Hypertext Markup Language">HTML</acronym></p> </body> </html>
- How to include an abbreviation in HTML?
- How to include an embedded object in HTML?
- How to include an input field in HTML?
- HTML <acronym> Tag
- How do we include an anchor in HTML?
- Include meta data in an HTML document
- How do we include an emphasized text in HTML?
- How to include Modernizr in HTML document?
- How to include CSS in HTML Pages
- How do we include an inline sub window in HTML?
- How do we include a section in an HTML document?
- How to include an option in a drop-down list in HTML?