- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to include the character encoding in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Character encoding is a method of converting bytes into characters. To validate or display an HTML document properly, a program must choose a proper character encoding.
Use the <meta> element, to set the charset attribute and specify the character encoding for the HTML document −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset = "UTF-8"> </head> <body> <p>Click following link</p> <a href = "https://www.qries.com" target = "_self">Welcome to Qries</a> </body> </html>
- How to include the audio/video controls in HTML?
- PHP – How to detect character encoding using mb_detect_encoding()
- How to include Modernizr in HTML document?
- How to include an acronym in HTML?
- How to include an abbreviation in HTML?
- How to include CSS in HTML Pages
- Node.js – Retrieving file character encoding
- PHP – How to set the character encoding detection order using mb_detect_order()?
- How to include an embedded object in HTML?
- How to include an input field in HTML?
- Include information about the document in HTML
- Include keyboard text in HTML
- How to include groups of table columns in HTML?