- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to include Modernizr in HTML document?
Modernizr provides an easy way to detect any new feature so that you can take the corresponding action. For example, if a browser does not support video feature then you would like to display a simple page.
You can create CSS rules based on the feature availability and these rules would apply automatically on the webpage if the browser does not support a new feature.
You can download the latest version of this utility from Modernizr Download.
- Include information about the document in HTML
- Include meta data in an HTML document
- How do we include a section in an HTML document?
- What are the ways to include style sheet rules in an HTML document
- How to include an acronym in HTML?
- How to include an abbreviation in HTML?
- How to include CSS in HTML Pages
- How to include the character encoding in HTML?
- How to include an embedded object in HTML?
- How to include an input field in HTML?
- Include keyboard text in HTML
- HTML5 Modernizr Usage
- How to create an HTML Document?
- How to include groups of table columns in HTML?