- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A cross-platform web browser made and developed by Microsoft is called Edge. After being available on various platforms, including Android and iOS in 2017, macOS and earlier Windows versions (Windows 7 and later) in 2019, and Linux in 2020, it was originally packaged with Windows 10 and Xbox One in 2015.
Internet Explorer (IE) was replaced as the default web browser in Windows 11 by the Chromium-based Edge (for compatibility with Google Chrome).
STEP 1 − On your computer, launch the Microsoft Edge browser.
STEP 2 − At the top right of your screen, select the Menu symbol (three dots).
STEP 3 − On the drop-down menu, choose "Settings”.
STEP 4 − Next, select "Cookies and Site Preferences” from the menu on the left sidebar
- How to enable the slidetoshutdown on windows 8 1
- How to enable credssp authentication on windows server using PowerShell?
- How to enable the basic authentication for windows servers using PowerShell?
- How to enable or disable local user on Windows OS using PowerShell?
- How to enable Bluetooth in android?
- How to enable wifi in android?
- How To enable GZIP Compression in PHP?
- How to install Python in Windows?
- How to install a windows service using windows command prompt in C#?
- How to enable MySQL Query Log?
- How to enable back button in action bar?