- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Does a favicon have to be 32x32 or 16x16?
23 Lectures 8 hours
A favicon is a little icon visible on the web browser tab, just before the page title. It is generally a logo with a smaller size. The size of a favicon is 16x16, since it also gets displayed next to the URL of your site in a browser's address bar.
The 16x16 size for Favicon is suitable for web browsers. But the size varies on multiple platforms and devices. The size is added using the sizes attribute.
The preferred size,
- 1.16x16: For web browser
- 2. 32x32: or taskbar shortcut icon
- 3. 96x96: For desktop shortcut icon
Here’s how you can add them to your website,
- Does Python have a ternary conditional operator?
- How to create a favicon for your website?
- Why C++ does not have a virtual constructor?
- Does a constructor have a return type in Java?
- How to add a Favicon to Your WordPress Site?
- Does Akshay Kumar have dual citizenship?
- How to create a multi-resolution favicon with GIMP?
- Does content writing have a bright future in India?
- How to create Favicon for your website?
- MongoDB query to fetch a document that does not have a particular field?
- Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method?
- What are free Online Favicon Generators?
- What significance does art have in our lives?