- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to automatically redirect your visitors to your new home page?
Page redirection is a situation where you clicked a URL to reach a page X but internally you were directed to another page Y. It happens due to page redirection.
To redirect from an HTML page, use the META Tag. With this, use the http-equiv attribute to provide an HTTP header for the value of the content attribute. The value in the content is the number of seconds; you want the page to redirect after.
Through this, you can automatically redirect your visitors to a new homepage. Set the content attribute to 0, if you want it to load immediately.
The following is an example of redirecting current page to another page after 2 seconds.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Meta Tag</title> <meta http-equiv = "refresh" content = "2; url = https://www.tutorialspoint.com" /> </head> <body> <p>Hello HTML5!</p> </body> </html>
- How to automatically redirect a Web Page to another URL?
- How to redirect URLs with your Hosting Account?
- How to Keep Your Home Wi-Fi Safe?
- How to delete useless images in your whatsapp automatically
- How to Securely Set Up Your Home WiFi Router?
- How to Improve Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- How to Increase Page Views on Your Blog
- How to add background music to your web page?
- How to add Google Charts to your web page?
- How to Securely Set Up Your Home Wi-Fi Router?
- How to use Google Fonts on your web page?
- How You Can Protect Your Smart Home from Hackers?
- How to add Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) to your Web Page?
- How to redirect from an HTML page?
- How to make a page redirect using jQuery?