- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to redirect URLs with your Hosting Account?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
You can easily redirect URLs to the settings under your hosting account. Let’s say you have a blogger blog and you want to redirect it to your website.
A redirect automatically sends your visitors to another destination, within the same site or a new URL.
Follow the below given steps to redirect URLs to your hosting account,
- Go to your hosting account and log in.
- Click Manage Web Hosting and reach the cPanel. Here, search the Domains section and click Redirects,
Now, a section can be seen to add a redirect. Here, fill the following fields to redirect URL,
The type of redirect you want.
Select the hosted domain
You need to select the hosted domain here, which you want to redirect. This is in case you have a multi-domain hosting account.
Here, you need to add the URL where you want to redirect.
With or without www prefix
Select whether or not you want to redirect the URL with or without www.
- How to automatically redirect your visitors to your new home page?
- How to secure your online gaming account?
- How to make your Facebook account hackproof?
- Send mail with attachment from your Gmail account using Python
- Ways to delete search history from your account
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- How to use Boto3 to get the workflows that are created in your account?
- Delete URLs with specific domains from MySQL database?
- Using FFMPEG with HTML5 for online video hosting
- Does MobiKwik charge if you transfer wallet balance to your bank account?
- Types of Web Hosting
- What is Bulletproof Hosting?