- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Will virtual marriages be possible in the future?
Yes, it is possible in the future and people do not have to wait too long to see the reality. The incredible growth of technology has amazed the world so many times. Every time when a normal person thinks what would be the next advancement, the new technology surprised him with its amazing new features and "virtual marriage" is one of the latest and perfect examples for the same.
This fantastic technological advances designed to make life easier and more comfortable and manageable as well, and now it's quite easy to claim that "anything is possible".
Coming to virtual marriages, even this has not been considered as new, because the trail has already been started in the Entertainment industry of few developed countries.
This virtual marriage allows you to get married online, in a virtual setting or can be defined as a union between two loving persons virtually. Although the marriage is not legally binding and doesn't give you any additional legal rights for any legal tasks, it does give you the ability to get "virtually married" when it isn't "legal" or possible for various reasons.
The marriage demonstrates to everyone how much you love and care for your partner. Once you're married via virtual setting, you get a full Virtual Marriage Certificate which is suitable for framing and is printable. In present days, Facebook has even launched a show called Virtually Dating, a version of a blind date using VR technology.
- How marriages will be celebrated in the future?
- How would be the marriages in future?
- In the future, will it be possible for robots to develop feelings?
- How will technology help us in the coming future?
- Do you think robots will replace jobs in near future?
- Where will be the uploaded files stored in JSP?
- How feasible and successful are the online marriages?
- Will the first robot in the bedroom be a "women"?
- When will 5G services be launched in India?
- The Future of Cloud Computing
- How to set that the text direction will be submitted in HTML?
- When will be an IllegalStateException (unchecked) thrown in Java?
- Will there be an end to terrorism ever?
- What is the future for Bootstrap?
- Future of RDBMS