- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is it bad to watch TV while eating?
It was said that “We are what we eat” which means the food we consume has a lot of effect on our physical and psychological health. It is not only the taste and type of food that affects, but the way and the conditions we take the food also matters a lot.
Food is essential for the living and hence considered sacred. We can ourselves observe the difference between having food peacefully with friends and family and taking a hasty gulp in a busy restaurant on a hectic day just to satisfy your hunger. Hence it is really necessary to have food peacefully.
You might wonder why not to watch TV and eat peacefully? We already know that there is a lot of interesting stuff on TV and we eventually press the remote button if the program telecasted is not so captivating.
Now tell me which program or movie or a serial can be so interesting and peaceful at the same time?
It is obvious that we watch crime, horror and unfortunately some devastating incidents in news shown on TV, which increase tension, blood pressure and disturbs our mood or makes us think of something else which could be both good or bad. These things will eventually show their effect psychologically while we consume the food, which badly affects the digestion process.
Focus on the Food
Have some time for yourself and your body. Keep your mind cool pushing all of your tensions and worries aside. Now, open the lid of the dish you are about to have and experience the mouth-watering smell of the colorful dish in front of you.
- Why eating the raw food is bad for health?
- C++ code to find how long TV are on to watch a match
- Why do I sweat too much, Is it bad for me?
- Why is it considered a bad practice to omit curly braces in C/C++?
- Why is a black cat crossing your path while going out consider as a bad sign?
- If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, why does it not go bad inside the cow?
- Why is it advised not to hold the thermometer by its bulb while reading it?
- Why is it necessary to declare NOT FOUND handler while using MySQL cursor?
- Why combination of twitter and facebook is bad
- What is explosion, and why they are bad?
- Why are TV serials called daily soaps?
- Why rose is a bush, while it has a thin stem?
- Why we should avoid eating fast food?
- Why importing star is a bad idea in python