- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is cow milk preferred over Buffalo milk by most fitness freaks?
Our grandmothers have been giving us various ‘Dadiji Ke Nuskhe’ since ages, most of which stick to the benefits of cow milk over buffalo milk and cow ghee over buffalo ghee.
Benefits of Cow Milk Over Buffalo Milk
Less Fattening: Cow milk tends to have a higher water content as compared to buffalo milk. This is because about 87 percent of cow milk is water. Due to this, it tends to be less fattening and also it induces less sleep than buffalo milk does. It is also proven to reduce obesity in children because it is low in cholesterol and calories. Statistics say that 100ml of cow’s milk contains 70Kcals whereas 100ml of buffalo’s milk contains 100Kacls.
Nutritious: Cow's milk is rich in a wide variety of minerals like Calcium, Vitamin D and Proteins. It is beneficial for healthy bones and teeth. Cow's milk also ensures protection from thyroid diseases and cardiovascular health.
Best for Fitness Freaks: Neither physically nor mentally. The foods or drinks that stimulate sexual desire in humans may be synthetic and artificial with a lot of side effects. But, cow’s milk is also proven to increase sexual desire in humans.
Due to the mythological favor of cow’s milk over buffalo’s milk and also due to the various nutritional benefits of it, cow’s milk is preferred a lot over buffalo’s milk.
- If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, why does it not go bad inside the cow?
- Why is IPv6 preferred over IPv4?
- How is milk converted into curd?
- Why is gold jewellery more preferred over silver jewellery?
- Why is char preferred over String for storing passwords?
- Why is a Dictionary preferred over a Hashtable in C#?
- What is Java Server Pages, JSP? Why JSP is preferred over CGI?
- What is the process of getting curd from milk known as?
- How to make your hairs healthy using coconut milk?
- What are the leading milk brands available in India?
- How does consumption of milk affect women’s health?
- What are some recipes which can make kids love drinking milk on a regular basis?
- How cow dung is useful for agriculture?
- Which is better - a smartwatch or a fitness band?
- When can a double-type be preferred over float-type in Java?