- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is cow milk preferred over Buffalo milk by most fitness freaks?
Our grandmothers have been giving us various ‘Dadiji Ke Nuskhe’ since ages, most of which stick to the benefits of cow milk over buffalo milk and cow ghee over buffalo ghee.
Benefits of Cow Milk Over Buffalo Milk
Less Fattening: Cow milk tends to have a higher water content as compared to buffalo milk. This is because about 87 percent of cow milk is water. Due to this, it tends to be less fattening and also it induces less sleep than buffalo milk does. It is also proven to reduce obesity in children because it is low in cholesterol and calories. Statistics say that 100ml of cow’s milk contains 70Kcals whereas 100ml of buffalo’s milk contains 100Kacls.
Nutritious: Cow's milk is rich in a wide variety of minerals like Calcium, Vitamin D and Proteins. It is beneficial for healthy bones and teeth. Cow's milk also ensures protection from thyroid diseases and cardiovascular health.
Best for Fitness Freaks: Neither physically nor mentally. The foods or drinks that stimulate sexual desire in humans may be synthetic and artificial with a lot of side effects. But, cow’s milk is also proven to increase sexual desire in humans.
Due to the mythological favor of cow’s milk over buffalo’s milk and also due to the various nutritional benefits of it, cow’s milk is preferred a lot over buffalo’s milk.
- Does only cow milk contain protein or milk of other animals like camel milk and goat milk also contains protein?
- Why cow and buffalo are called Ruminants?
- Read each set of terms and identify the odd one.i. Cow, milk, butterii. Hen, meat, eggiii. Goat, milk, meativ. Plant, vegetable, butter, milk
- Why is IPv6 preferred over IPv4?
- If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, why does it not go bad inside the cow?
- Why milk is called a complete food?
- Why milk doesn't contain Vitamin C?
- What is normal body temperature of cow and buffalo?
- Why is char preferred over String for storing passwords?
- Why is gold jewellery more preferred over silver jewellery?
- Why the souring of milk is a chemical change?
- Is milk immiscible liquid?
- Why is a Dictionary preferred over a Hashtable in C#?
- Why baskets made of jute are preferred most?
- Why milk in a saucepan overflows when heated?