- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why eating the raw food is bad for health?
The raw food diet primarily consists of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and sprouts, though different versions exist. No food is heated above 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius).
Cons of Eating Raw Food
Levels of “bad” cholesterol and triglycerides get affected adversely.
Risks of death rates from heart disease compared to a vegetarian diet that included dairy and eggs.
Many other nutritional deficiencies like Vitamin B12, Iron, Calcium, Vitamin D, selenium, zinc, iron and two omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. etc.
Fats cells merely get bigger or smaller, depending on the amount of fat within the cell that is used. So, one is not sure of losing weight.
Doctors suggest short intestinal bacterial overgrowth (sibo), intestinal flora imbalances and leaky gut in such cases.
Lack of testosterone and with it comes the loss of libido, drive, stamina, and energy.
Hence, it is always suggested to eat in moderation. “Small portions at a time” are the key to healthy living. But, raw food is certainly a nightmare.
- Why is it bad to watch TV while eating?
- Is eating sweet corn for breakfast good for health?
- Why are Carrots good for your health?
- What is junk food and how is it harmful to our health?
- Why do I sweat too much, Is it bad for me?
- Why combination of twitter and facebook is bad
- Why do Indians like street food?
- Why do Indians love Dhaba food?
- Why do you think privatization of education is bad?
- Why importing star is a bad idea in python
- What food can be eaten while suffering from a bad throat?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Why are women considered bad drivers?