- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why do your infant rub his/her eyes and how to stop it?
Your little bundle of joy rubbing his/her eyes is one of the most adorable things for a new mom or dad to watch for. You might feel excited looking at the way your baby rub his/her nose and face turns pink when he/she rubs his/her eyes. But if you are wondering: why he/she does so or what your baby is trying to communicate, read the following answer.
Babies, 6 months of age or less, will rub their eyes, nose, or face against something if they feel tired or itchy.
Read On to Know the Reasons Behind Your Baby Rubbing Its Eyes
If your baby is sleepy.
Your baby may also rub her eyes when they turn too dry.
Baby is curious or when your baby develops motor skills.
When he/she is wondered or amazed.
There is a bit of dust in your baby’s eyes.
How to keep your little one away from rubbing his/her eyes?
Try covering her/his hands.
Hold your little one’s hands away from her face.
- Why do we blink our eyes?
- Why is it important to discover your career passion, and how?
- Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze?
- Why do our eyes water when we cut onions?
- Why Your Computer is Running Slow and How You Can Fix It?
- What is BGP and why do we need it?
- What is Phone Number Spoofing and How to Stop It?
- Why do you celebrate your birthday every year?
- What to do to keep my eyes healthy?
- My friend met with a terrible accident and it damaged her face. She feels so heartbroken. How to make her happy?
- Are there any special foods to keep your eyes healthy?
- What is emotional intelligence and why do you need it?
- Why does Trump have so many misspellings in his tweets? Is it on purpose?
- Why does tea give after taste and what to do to avoid it?
- How to Stop Your Smart TV From Spying on You?