- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who is Deepak Ramola? What is Project FUEL?
Everyone has something to learn from their life. Every life teaches some lesson, where it gets after some experience. If a piece of advice given out of this experience, helps someone else to get through their problems, wouldn’t it be great? This is the exact idea Deepak Ramola had while starting the project FUEL.
FUEL – Forward the Understanding of Every Life lesson
Deepak is a teacher, writer, actor and lyricist. He was inspired by his mother who gives valuable pieces of advice though she is a school dropout. The way she manages household chores, finances and savings astonished him and the answer she gave when asked how she does that, made him think and respect life more.
As she said that her life taught her everything, he thought of asking everyone what did their life teach them. He collected and inscribed them on a diary, which helped him at the times of need. Deepak realized the need for documenting these life lessons which contained wisdom.
The Project FUEL that he started enables a platform for everyone to contribute their valuable life lessons to the society where someone in need might get benefitted from it. So far from this project, 50,000 life lessons have been collected and more than 60,000 lives have been impacted.
The Project FUEL which means “Forward the Understanding of Every Life lesson”, founded in 2009 by Deepak Ramola is proceeding at a fast pace on its way to meet its target of One Million life lessons. Deepak works on converting these life lessons to different activities which are in turn used in workshops and seminars that help to impart life skills to people.
- What is Methanol and why is it considered an alternative cooking fuel?
- What is Project Jigsaw in Java 9?
- Why is CNG called as clean fuel?
- What is lateral thinking? Who popularised it?
- Who is a feminist? What is the ideology behind feminism?
- Who is called a psychopath? What is a psychopathic disorder?
- Who is Rapunzel? What's her story?
- According to Hinduism, who is Kalki?
- Who is the best Cricket commentator?
- What is the definition of Hereditary and who Discovered it?
- Who is more important, wife or mother?
- What is the purpose of Program.cs file in C# ASP.NET Core project?
- Who is Milkha Singh? Why is he known as Flying Jat?
- Who is a Cracker and how is it different from Hacking?
- Who is Sister Shivani and what's her contribution towards Brahmakumaris?