- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which version is my MySQL?
You can use two approaches to know the version of MySQL. In the first approach, you can use version() to know the MySQL Server version. The first approach is as follows
In the second approach, you can use SHOW VARIABLES command to know the MySQL version. The second approach is as follows
SHOW VARIABLES WHERE Variable_name = 'version';
Let us learn about both the syntaxes one by one.
mysql> select version();
The following is te output displaying the current version of the MySQL you are using
+-----------+ | version() | +-----------+ | 8.0.12 | +-----------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
The second approach is as follows
mysql> SHOW VARIABLES WHERE Variable_name = 'version';
The following is the output displaying the version
+---------------+--------+ | Variable_name | Value | +---------------+--------+ | version | 8.0.12 | +---------------+--------+ 1 row in set (0.01 sec)
- Which is the selenium latest version?
- Which MySQL Version and Distribution to Install?
- Which version of Firefox is compatible with selenium
- How do I check what version of Python is running my script?
- Which is the best tablet to delay my periods?
- How to detect which iOS version is running on the device?
- How do I know which MongoDB version is installed using the Command Line?
- How To Check MySQL Version
- How to include CDN Based Version of jQuery in my HTML file?
- How to get the current version of my iOS project in code?
- Which are the new Null Operators introduced in PowerShell version 7?
- MySQL BIT_LENGTH() function is used for which purpose?
- For timestamp, which datatype is used in MySQL?
- Get a list of MySQL databases and version?