- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to detect which iOS version is running on the device?
When working on iOS applications, we sometimes need to know the version that's running on an iPhone device. In this article we'll learn how to find the iOS version being used, using an iOS Application.
Create an iOS application and in it's viewController's view did load function write the following code.
print(" System version - ",UIDevice.current.systemVersion)
This will return the iOS version of the device currently in use. Like current version of my simulator is iOS 12.0 hence the result comes as
System Version – 12.0
- How to detect iOS device UDID, Name, Version, Model by programmatically?
- How to get the Touch position on iOS device?
- How to detect Spyware on an Android device?
- How to get device make and model on iOS?
- Which is the selenium latest version?
- How to find the device driver version using PowerShell?
- How to detect device is Android phone or Android tablet?
- Which version is my MySQL?
- How to lock & unlock the iOS device programmatically
- How to determine if running on a rooted device or not in Android?
- How to detect calls in an android device?
- How to detect a long press in iOS?
- How to get default device sdk version in android?
- How to check Location Manager is running or not in iOS App?