- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Where are the app cookies stored on the iPhone?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's device while browsing internet.
When we talk about cookies in iPhone we usually talk about application using the Web Views or the browser applications.
A normal iOS application does not contains cookies. An app will have cookies only if the application has one or more web views.
To check where are the app cookies stored on iPhone,
On an iPhone, go to Settings -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website Data and you will see all cookies stored on your device.
For iOS Application using web view The UIWebView will automatically store the cookies in the sharedHTTPCookieStorage.
- Where are the python modules stored?
- Where the PowerShell Modules are stored?
- What are all the custom URL schemes supported by the Facebook iPhone app?
- Where are iOS simulator screenshots stored?
- How (where) are the elements of an array stored in memory?
- What are the signs of a malware attack on an iPhone?
- What are the specifications of iPhone 7?
- Where are static variables stored in C/C++?
- Exact Radius and Size of iPhone App Icons
- Where will be the uploaded files stored in JSP?
- Where is the MySQL table data stored in Windows?
- What are Cookies?
- How to apply EXTRACT() function with WHERE Clause on the dates stored in MySQL table?
- What are the different cookies methods in Selenium?