- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What Vitamins are good to prevent hair loss?
Different hairstyles add different looks to your personality. If you are having hair loss, you are losing different looks. Hair loss is a common problem among men and women nowadays which often occurs when you don’t give enough and proper nutrients, care, and treatment to your hairs.
So, if you want to get rid of this problem, you need to get proper nutrition in the form of rich vitamins for healthy hairs. These vitamins can help you to prevent your hair strands from falling down or can eventually stop this problem.
Let us see below a list of important vitamins full of nourishment which are good to prevent hair loss.
Vitamin C is considered as an excellent source that can boost your immune system, protect you from cold and other diseases. Apart from this, Vitamin C also helps to give extra strength to your hair and help it grow better.
Vitamins eventually help your body to generate collagen, an important protein to make your skin, nails, and hairs healthy.
Vitamin C is also known as a great source of antioxidants that can easily fight with radicals that have been proven as great damage to hair and body tissues to make hairs weak and brittle.
Apart from taking direct Vitamin C, it is also recommended to add some of its nutrients from good food. Some of the food rich in Vitamin C are broccoli, Brussels sprouts, oranges, kale, red bell peppers, papayas, kiwi, and strawberries.
You can also use various hair care products enriched with Vitamin C available in the market.
There are various complex elements present in Vitamin B supplements that can be highly effective in proper prevention and treatment of hair loss.
Niacin is developed by Vitamin B6 that aids in hair loss, while B12 is needed for activating it. You can soak-up Vitamin B12 very well if you are using it with Vitamin C supplement.
Vitamin B3 is another type of niacin that decreases the level of cholesterol available in your scalp, which may delay hair growth.
Vitamin D is good for your hairs and can be taken a good dose of it by going into the sunlight during morning time.
It is a crucial vitamin to make your hair follicles healthy.
Avoid going into the direct sunlight after 12 PM because at that time the ultraviolet rays are stronger.
Winter time sunlight is not suitable to get enough dose of Vitamin D, so it is better to take Vitamin D supplements.
Biotin is also known as a source of Vitamins B and it is considered very important in promoting hair growth.
While you may take a Biotin supplement, you have to consume thousands of calories to get the sufficient amount of biotin to make a visible difference.
Biotin not only helps to promote your hair growth but can also help to prevent dry hair.
- What are the best vitamins for hair growth?
- What are grey hair therapies or remedies?
- What are homemade remedies to have weight loss?
- What are some side effects of straightening hair?
- What are the natural ways to dry hair quickly and naturally?
- What are the ways to prevent child maltreatment?
- What are the good resources to Learn C++?
- What are Good and Bad Interface Designs?
- What are some good ways to relieve holiday stress?
- What is biolif hair grow therapy?
- What causes facial hair in women?
- What are good examples of array in C#?
- What are some good educational activities for teenagers?
- What are some good tools to visualize MySQL database schema?
- What are the constituents of Bhringaraj oil for hair growth? Do these things really help in the growth of hair?