- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What type of filters are recommended for farmers?
I think you mean water filters here. If so, it can be tricky to find out a good dirty water filter and filtration system, which suits your requirements. In my opinion, we have to first find out how much the water is exactly dirty. Does it have hard solids or soft solids? Is there any quantity of living organisms?
Following are the filter to purify water with a low concentration of solids:
Y-Strainers, Cartridge filters, Sand and other media filters.
Filters for Low Medium Concentration of Solids:
Y-Strainers, Cartridge filters, Rotor flush Self-Cleaning filters, Sand and other Media Filters, Self Cleaning Screen Filters and Hydrocyclones.
Filters for Low Medium to Heavy Concentration of Solids:
Run Down/Parabolic Screens, Rotorflush Filters, and Filter Pumps, Hydro cyclones (for heavy solids).
Water with A Heavy Concentration of Solids:
Slurry separators, Centrifuges, Filter Presses.
- What are filters in JSP?
- What are intent-filters in Android?
- What are the different types of filters in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- Why are farmers constantly committing suicide in India?
- Role of CSS Filters
- Recommended IDEs for C# on Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Can you tell some IAP recommended vaccines for children?
- What are fits and what are the type of fits in metrology?
- What are the new types introduced in HTML for input type?
- What are the trees used for furniture and which type of wood last long?
- What type of boys girls are usually attract to?
- What are type qualifiers in C++?
- What are type specifiers in C++?
- what are the different attributes of MySQL ENUM data type?
- What are implicit type conversions in C#?