- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What to do if the high expectations of your parents put you under a lot of pressure?
Our parents are our world and we also have the same value in their lives. All they want is our happiness and our well-being. Parenthood is not an easy job too as it requires a lot from the parent's side. Every parent expects from their children to do something great which they could not do. This kind of feeling is prevalent in most of the parents, they want to see them achieve more than what they have achieved in life.
The Care for Us
It might happen that because of their immense love and care for us, they may want us to study well and settle ourselves in due time, which we may take as unnecessary interference or even as pressurizing us for no reason. But we must bear this in our mind that whatever they do is for our better future.
Bags of Advice
Love begets fear and respect. You might not get any advise from a stranger who crosses the road along with you one random day. But you will get advice and sometimes constructive criticism from those who adore you and want you to outshine in all decisions you make in your life.
Still, in case, you are not able to handle that pressure of theirs, there is no harm talking to them and sharing your worries with your parents. They will surely not feel offended if you are true to your words and present in a polite manner. You can give an example of your friends and relatives who might have taken opportunities in the right spirit and ended up quite brilliantly in their career.
Remember, no problem is solved without proper communication. Discussion helps in bridging the gap and avoiding any confusion and misunderstanding. It is the responsibility of the parents to see which direction the child is going and they are the one who should be a guide, a friend and a teacher as per the situations.
- What respect you have for your parents?
- What will be the consequences if you hide some secrets from your parents?
- What secrets are you hiding from your parents?
- What are the responsibilities you have for your old parents?
- What is the best treatment to completely cure High blood pressure?
- What type of husband do you suggest to your daughter?
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
- What is a High Pressure Mercury Vapor Lamp? – Construction, Working and Applications
- How will you convince your parents to be sincere and honest?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- What to do if your classmates do not include you in their night outs just because you are a bit elder in age?
- What to do if someone else takes away the credit of your work at the office?
- What to do if you are bitten by a monkey?
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?