- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What role does the Psychiatrist play in the modern world?
The modern way of living is providing us with lots of comforts, resources, and choices making us work less for the things we want, wait less for the services we need. This is pampering us and we are forgetting the meaning of real difficulties, adjustments, repairments, and rejections.
With all the growing choices, the relationships are getting ruptured, the work-stress is increasing, lifestyle is getting affected and everybody is busy in their own world that we are not getting the emotional support we need. This is leaving people desperate for somebody to listen and help them out emotionally. People are reaching out to a psychiatrist to discuss their personal problems.
As we need a family physician for our physical health, people are looking for a Psychiatrist for their mental health. A Psychiatrist helps in restoring the psychological state of a person, giving them different methods of therapies and counselling sessions.
The common psychological problems that need the help of a Psychiatrist are
Stress: This a major modern-day problem. If the stress management is not well done, it would seriously affect a person that one might take severe decisions such as ending up one’s life. Stress has become a common problem for all ages.
Depression: When the feeling of helplessness overwhelms, it leads to depression. This occurs when a person loses interest in everything and experiences fatigue in his mundane daily chores and work.
Anxiety: This is a common problem which is associated with stress. Some people feel anxious, though it is a small exam or a family problem.
Addictions: A person who gets severely addicted to some gadget or social networking or some other things like alcohol and drugs needs to get well under medical supervision.
Loss: When a person who is a family member or a very close friend, or maybe a loving pet expires, such losses are not easy to deal with.
Phobias and Manias: The severe psychological problems of fearing too much of something or going too mad after something should be well treated.
Family and Relationships: When problems arise in relationships or families that people get split up, it would affect a person so strong that it takes much time to come out of it.
For many such modern-day problems and their psychological well-being in life, there is a need for a Psychiatrist.
- What are chromosomes? What role they play in human beings?
- What is the role of multifaceted counselling in today's world?
- What are the elements of modern computers?
- What is the largest earthquake in the world?
- What are the modern methods of appraisal in accounting?
- What roles does NGO’s play in economics and politics?
- What are the top 5 paradoxes in the world?
- What is the most beautiful thing in the world?
- What are the advantages of using Hijab in Modern Days?
- What are the top 5 fastest cars in the world?
- What is the biggest threat to the world peace?
- What are some transplants still impossible for the modern science?
- What are the components of Modern Block Cipher in Information Security?
- How much does it cost to deploy applications on the Google Play Store?
- What is the role of pageYOffset property?