- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is your dream wedding ceremony program?
Marriage is a solemn affair. It is not only related to a bond between two people but a bond between two families indeed. In India, it is a mass affair. With hundreds of guests, the ceremony is not simple at all. It actually lasts for many days. So much decoration, so much celebration and even show off of wealth to the relatives and society. That is why many people spend lakhs and lakhs of rupees on their wedding, but I am not in favor of such a step.
My Dream Wedding Ceremony
I believe there is no use of wasting food, money, and effort on a pious ceremony which ultimately is possible only with the blessings of God and the elders. It definitely must begin with ‘Ganpati Pooja’ as I am a Hindu and an ardent worshipper of ‘Vinayka’. Soon after it, the simple ceremony should hold. With the blessings of all near and dear ones, the rings should be exchanged and the knot is tied. Marriage vows should be exchanged and guests are served the ‘Prassad’ since it is no more than a ‘Pooja’ for the sacred journey of the path of togetherness for the bride and bridegroom that they had witnessed.
Adopt A Child
After the ceremony, clothes and food be distributed to beggars and other poor people and then, I want to adopt a few girls. Adopting does not mean, I am against having my own kids, but I want to sponsor their school fees. So, that even they become independent in the future and help their parents in every step of their lives.
One may feel that I am being too boring or even term me a miser, but if this miserly action of mine, feeds the stomach of so many beggars and poor people for one day and not that of the rich guests, I am happy with being called a miser too.
- Is it good to dream? How is your success related to your dreams?
- What was your dream and how did you achieve it?
- How to Find your Dream Job in Tech Field
- What is mundan ceremony or mundan sanskar and why is it necessary?
- What is your favorite breakfast?
- What are the various rituals in a Sindhi wedding?
- What are some tips to decorate a wedding house?
- What are some tips to make the first wedding anniversary memorable?
- What is your most terrible experience in life?
- What is the best thing your read today?
- What is the best exercise to lose your belly?
- Know what Ad Size is Optimum for your Website?
- What is your funniest misunderstanding due to a language barrier?
- Find if your Email Provider is Leaking Your IP Address
- How secure is your cloud