- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the treatment for Anorexia?
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder which results in harmful, frequently risky weight loss. While it is normal among adolescent women, anorexia can influence women and men of all ages. It is identified by a non-acceptance to balance healthy body weight, an acute scariness of gaining weight, and a misinterpreted body image.
The initial step in anorexia recuperation is accepting that your persistent chasing of thinness is out of your control and admitting the physical and emotional harm that you’ve gone through because of it.
Have a word with someone: It can be tough to have a word about what you’re suffering, particularly if you’ve kept your anorexia a confidential for some time. You may be humiliated, uncertain, or scared. But it’s necessary to talk to your best listener and overcome the fear.
Refrain from people, places, and activities: You may need to be away from fashion or health magazines, investing less time with friends who continuously diet and share about losing weight that set off your passion with being thin.
Search for professional assistance: The suggestions and cooperation of trained eating disorder experts can help you recover your health, learn to eat usually again, and grow healthier.
The first concern in anorexia treatment is labelling and balancing any critical health problems. Hospitalization may be important if you are severely starving or so upset that you no longer desire to live. You may also require being hospitalized until you attain a less severe weight.
- What is the best treatment for Kidney failure?
- What is Yellow Jaundice? What is the best treatment for it?
- What is the accounting treatment for costs in contract costing?
- What is Anorexia? What are its symptoms?
- What are the causes of Anorexia?
- What is Neuroendocrine Tumor? What are its symptoms and treatment?
- What is the best treatment to completely cure High blood pressure?
- Is it true that Anorexia is also a mental disorder?
- What are the indications of Diarrhea in babies? Suggest some good treatment options.
- What is Anemia? and what is the cure for Anemia?
- What is the cure for Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What is the measure for ozone layer?
- What is algorithm for computing the CRC?
- What is the best fragrance for men?
- What is the need for Information Security?