- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the theory of parallel universe and wormhole?
12 Lectures 1 hours
10 Lectures 1.5 hours
Sometimes Science is stranger than fiction. Parallel universes are the Multiple Universes which are hypothesized to be existing. These alternate Universes concept is supported by Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology, and Religion. They are conceived as coexisting alongside our own universe, though undetectable for the present.
A wormhole is a path which connects between two parallel universes. It is given the name as a worm digs through the center of an apple and gets to the surface of another. This concept arises from Einstein’s theory of general relativity. These wormholes are supposed to connect parallel universes, with the theory that, if there are parallel universes existing, travel between them is guaranteed.
- What is Wormhole switching?
- What is Wormhole Routing?
- What is the theory of computation?
- What is Fourier Spectrum? – Theory and Example
- What is Arbitrage Pricing Theory?
- What is Parallel Processing?
- What is Parallel Algorithm?
- Expectation Theory, Liquidity Premium Theory, and Segmented Market Theory
- What are the interpretations of the theory of computer architecture?
- What are the Major Implications of the Finance Theory?
- What are the architecture of Parallel Processing?
- What is the difference between Concurrency and Parallel Execution in Computer Architecture?
- What is a parallel database and explain how it works?
- What is Parallel Transmission in Computer Network?
- What is Parallel Testing? (Definition, Approach, Example)