- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the purpose of Human Life?
Any organism that is said to breathe and feel with its senses is said to be alive. Plants, animals, organisms, and humans are endowed with this concept of life. Hence there is said to be life on earth. But life is not permanent and anything which is alive will decay and die someday. It is said, "Everything which takes birth has to die one day". So what is the significance of such a temporary life?
What is the purpose of living? what is to be achieved through living differs from individual to individual. Personal responses to situations and the thought processes involved in handling issues and problem-solving capabilities differ from person to person.
Life can be made beautiful or can be simply led. This rests entirely on the persons’ goals, ambitions, and achievements. The success ratio and personal response to challenging situations are deciding factors. Environmental factors, socioeconomic conditions, parental upbringing, peer group influence also contribute to one's growth and in making life beautiful and successful.
Ethics and moral values imbibed into life by the individual act as indicators. One’s the judgmental capacity of good from bad, right from wrong, legal from illegal, ethical and unethical all act as guidelines to one’s life and help him in leading a good or bad life depending on the choices he makes.
The purpose of life is to live and let live. The societal living is possible when there are communal harmony and feeling of brotherhood among its members. The institutions of family and marriage contribute to the harmonious living in a society. Peaceful coexistence is the key to a successful life.
Society is divided into haves and has not’s from time immemorial and since money was brought into vogue. This great divide is the cause of many despairs in life. If people learn to cooperate and be generous and imbibe philanthropic attitude toward the needy then one can not only be happy but also make others happy.
Life, when led to the full, has to end one day. So what is the destination it has to reach when the soul leaves the body? For believers and the devout, the aim is to become one with GOD or any superpower or the Ultimate. Every human being seeks salvation after having led a full life. He searches for the sublime bliss and union with the Almighty as he fully believes that life is GOD's gift to man and is only complete with the reunion with God.
- Is the life of human beings too boring?
- What is the best thing one can achieve through Human form of life?
- What is the human brain made of?
- What is the purpose of System Programs?
- What is the purpose of System Calls?
- What is the purpose of any research?
- What is the purpose of Risk Management?
- What is the purpose of the command interpreter?
- What is the purpose of the testng.xml file?
- What is the purpose of the .gitignore file?
- What is the Transplantation of human organs act, 1994?
- What is the importance of blood in human body?
- What is Human Resource Management?
- What is the purpose of MySQL TRIM() function?
- What is the purpose of interfaces in java?