- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best help you have ever provided to anyone?
Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam had once mentioned that you can become ‘Handsome’ by giving you hand to some i.e. someone who is in dire need of help or assistance. It is fact of life that ‘life is all about living it for others and providing a helping hand’. Indeed, life becomes meaningful when we reduce our selfish attitude to work for others. Helping someone teaches us the quality of being humble and also grateful for whatever we have. Here are some ways in which the best help can be provided to someone from our end -
Money cannot be everything in someone’s life but there is no denial of the fact that each one of us cannot lead a stable life with proper financial stability. Each one of us goes through financial crunches. At these junctures, even a bit of financial support is similar to a few drops of water in a desert. This can be mainly during emergencies like accidents or chronic illness. But it is important to make sure that the sum of the amount offered should be within your own economic capacity as well.
Help needs not to be materialistic all the time. No man can be an island. Social relationships are a part and parcel of life. Hence, giving necessary support to others at times of their emotional turmoil is also extremely significant. This can be in the form of giving the right advice, mentoring and coaching your friends or by simply being a listening ear to their problems. Majority of the cases of emotional turmoil happen mainly because of the absence of an individual to understand and support in the problems of life. We all require emotional support as problems are an integral part of our life.
This form of support is mainly in extreme circumstances. Though we have progressed extensively in different areas, there are still some social norms and beliefs that lead to ostracization of certain individuals who do not adhere to the majority. At times like these, you can help them by merely letting them know that you respect their views and opinions. This too helps them in many ways.
Career and Goal Setting
If you are an individual who has achieved a good position with the education received and work experience, you can surely help the younger members with your family or students of NGOs to select appropriate career options and give them the necessary guidance. Students always hunt for role models who inspire them to select right trajectory in life.
There is one point universally accepted that the privileged section of our society can do a lot to uplift the marginalized ones. One of the ways is to help poor children receive a good education. Sponsoring the kid for higher studies, providing books and other materials, are some forms of help that can be offered.
- What is the best interview question you have ever used or heard?
- What is the biggest cultural shock you have ever faced?
- What is the most moving picture you have ever seen?
- What is the most influential picture you have ever come across?
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- What is the most shortest but influential story you have ever heard?
- Have you ever been in a jail? If yes, what have you faced?
- What are the most selfish acts you have ever witnessed?
- What is the most shocking truth ever revealed to you?
- What is the best age to have kids?
- Have you ever been in a car accident? What were you thinking just after the accident?
- Have you ever tried to cook something that ended up a disaster?
- What are the best rehabilitation centres to help drug addicts?
- Which is the best website for essay writing help?
- Can anyone suggest how to pass time the best possible way?