- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best and healthy diet plan for increasing height in children?
Are you worried because your child is a poor eater and making him/her eat nutritious food seems like a challenging task? If yes, then it is difficult for your child to gain height appropriately for his/her age. But there are some healthy foods that will help in the process.
Milk and Dairy Products
Milk is a great source of calcium that helps to keep your child’s bones strong and boosts his overall growth. It also contains Vitamin A that helps the bones absorb more calcium. Also, it is high in protein, which leads to the growth of cells in his/her body.
Moreover, dairy products like cottage cheese, cheese, and yogurt are great sources of vitamins E, D, A, and B, and these foods are rich in protein and calcium as well.
Calcium and vitamin D in the milk will help your child grow tall.
Grains contain iron, vitamins, fiber, selenium, and magnesium. They are known as a warehouse of energy.
Grains are also a great source of calories that are essential during the growing years of children.
Foods like whole grain pasta, brown rice, and whole wheat can be a good booster to gain height.
Oatmeal is a great source of plant protein and is considered as a miracle food to gain height in children.
Green Vegetables and Fresh Fruits
Intake of green vegetables, fresh fruits and juices are important to your child’s overall growth and development. They are also a very good source of foliates, potassium, vitamins, fiber, and Vitamin A that helps in the development of bones and tissues.
They are an amazing source of protein and vitamin B12. Motivate your child to eat eggs regularly in order to increase height.
Intake of non-veg foods like chicken, fish, and meat will help in the development of tissues and muscles in your child.
- Which is the best saving plan for women?
- Diet Plan Performance in Python
- What are the compulsory foods to eat every day for healthy diet and glowing skin?
- What part does the diet play in helping us to have a healthy thyroid gland?
- What is the dental formula, and what is the dental formula for children and adult?
- Why vitamin D is important for children and what are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency in children?
- What is the maximum age for male and female to have healthy kids?
- What are the differences between Fat and Trans Fat? Which is healthy for us?
- What Is Balanced Diet?
- What is the CRM Implementation Plan?
- What is the Ganga Action Plan?
- What is the best fragrance for men?
- What are the healthy weight gain foods for babies?
- What is the best datatype for currencies in MySQL?
- For increasing production, what is common in poultry, fisheries and bee-keeping?