- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is Paida Lajin method of Chinese self healing medicine?
There is an inherent ability in the human body to repair and heal itself through self-healing power. The immune and self-reparatory functions are part of our self-healing power. Paida Lajin is an ancient Chinese method for such self-healing. Practicing Paida Lajin boosts the vital life energy and blood flow, and enhances the self-healing power.
This is a unique method where slapping and stretching techniques are used.
Paida − In this method hands or some simple tools is used to repeatedly slap on the body at different parts to enable smooth flow of energy in meridians. This slapping is also used to reveal the health problems and diseases in the body.
Lajin − This method is used to stretch the limbs and joints of the body while the patient is lying on specially made Lajin bench with one leg raised up a little. This will make the tendons flexible and sets bones in place.
- Is there any precautionary medicine available for Dengue?
- What is the use of Chinese Remainder Theorem to generate random numbers for information security?
- What to check before throwing the expired medicine away?
- Why cannabis used as a medicine?
- What is difference between self and __init__ methods in python Class?
- What is annuity method of deprecation?
- How to quit smoking without any medicine?
- Why Anger is considered as self-killer/destroyer?
- Product of Array Except Self in Python
- What is scipy.cluster.vq.kmeans()method?
- What is scipy.cluster.vq.kmeans2()method?
- What is scipy.cluster.hierarchy.fcluster()method?
- CSS align-self property