- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What I need to take care before buying anything from an e-commerce website?
E-commerce websites have become our first preference to shop, especially gadgets and smartphones because you get many alluring discounts, cashback, and exchange offers, which you do not get anywhere else. Therefore, if you are planning to buy any gadget or a smartphone you need to take care of the followings −
Compare the Prices
Various websites sell the same product at different prices until there is an exclusive partnership between an e-commerce website and the product brand. You must check the prices on all major websites before you buy anything.
Check for Exchange Offers
Exchange offers can fetch good deals sometimes and most of the e-commerce websites run exchange offers. Although, these deals are not worth always. Therefore, you must understand the terms and conditions of a deal.
Explore Best Deals and Select
These websites run many offers on a single device and them tie-up with many banks. You should always explore all offers and then pick the best.
Ensure Delivery Time
Every seller has a different delivery time for a particular product and this is decided as per the demand and availability. It may have a fast paid delivery option. After keeping a look on every deal and pick the best. Most of the e-commerce websites give you the option to customize the delivery time as per your schedule.
Check the Specifications from the Official Website
There are times it happens that many websites show wrong details about the product you are planning to buy. This increases the chances of getting a wrong product. An e-commerce website might show wrong details. Therefore, you must verify the specification from the official website.
Check Your Phone Is New or Refurbished
These e-commerce websites also sell used smartphones and along with new smartphones. Many times people click on the buy button without even checking whether the product is new or not. You must buy a product after ensuring that everything is right.
Check the Warranty Details
You must get all the details about the warranty and the duration of the product. You must read the terms and conditions so that no trouble upsets you after buying.
Check Reviews and After Sales Service
If you want to know the opinion of the people about a product, you must check out the review section where you will find different reviews of the users. Moreover, it’s very important to know about the service center of the product as well as the repair cost.
Check Refund and Return Policy
There are times when the users get a wrong product; therefore, it’s essential to know all about the refund and return policy of the product to avoid any disappointment.
Check Seller Review and Ratings
Most of the websites allow third-party sellers to sell their products. Therefore, you must go through the seller reviews. Pick the bestseller before you buy and product.
- What are the things I need to take care before adopting a pet?
- e-Commerce Testing: How to Test an e-Commerce Website?
- Difference between B2B e-Commerce and B2C e-Commerce
- What is the difference between E-commerce and traditional commerce?
- What is the difference between E commerce and M commerce?
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- I own an e-commerce business. What is more, benefiting for me - Remarketing or shopping campaign?
- What to look for before buying a used car?
- How can I take care of leather articles at home?
- How an E-Commerce Store Decreases Your Business Capital
- What permission do I need to access Internet from an Android application?
- Why is privacy of apprehension to e-commerce?
- How to take care of your eye sight?
- How to take care of pets at home?
- What environment variables do I need to set up before I start running Java programs on my machine?