- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What happens when you control your mind?
When you control your mind, You can live life to the fullest. In simple words, you will be more "Happy, Positive, Active and Organized".
According to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), the conscious mind is more powerful and positive than unconscious. The conscious mind always spread positivity in your mind while unconscious does the reverse and cause negativity.
All around the world, people are struggling to get control over their mind. And among all, only around 5% of people are actually able to dominate and manage their mind, according to their wishes. Want to become the one??
Here it goes, and you will see the wonders if are successful in doing it. Check out some obvious outcomes:
Happiness: Yes, you will be happier than earlier days. This is because you are now smarter and can rule the unconscious mind which drops the adversity and promotes positivity, joy, and peace.
Promotes your Growth: You can kill all the laziness and thoughts coming as excuses in your mind, which ultimately helps you to be more active and promotes your growth and enhance your productivity as well.
Organized Attitude: You can now manage yourself and your work in a better way, as your mind supports your decisions, and works exactly what you ask for.
Stress-free: Stress is the most dangerous and slow-poison which almost kills a person from inside. Power over your mind will surely make you a stress-free person. A positive mind always promotes the happy hormones known as dopamine and serotonin, and kills the stress hormones and makes you a joyful person.
So, don't wait and learn to control your mind to have a peaceful and happy life.
- Related Articles
- Gadgets You Can Control Just With Your Mind
- What Happens When You Stop Taking Birth Control Pills?
- What Happens When You Quit Smoking?
- What Happens to You When You Don’t Sleep for Days?
- What happens when you download a Fake App?
- What happens when you rub your hands vigorously for a few seconds? Why does this happen?
- What happens when you mix a strong acid with gold ?
- What happens when you declare a method/constructor final in Java?
- Acquiring resources mind your steps
- What happens when you shake a wet piece of cloth? Explain, why?
- What Happens When You Use Viagra but Don't Have ED?
- What shape are your eye-lenses:(a) when you look at your hand?(b) when you look at a distant tree?
- How can you control your video viewing experience on YouTube?
- What happens when you insert nothing after declaring a column “timestamp default CURRENT_TIMESTAMP”?