- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What happens if we eat two bananas on an empty stomach?
Among all the meals of the day, breakfast is the most important one, which should be healthy and filling and also should give the wholesome and nutritious ingredients on the platter.
According to the experts, the bananas, being full of potassium, fibre and magnesium, are not a good and healthy option to consume on an empty stomach.
If you consume two bananas on an empty stomach, it might cause some mild to severe health problems. The reasons behind this are:
Bananas are highly acidic in nature, so consuming two bananas in the morning as breakfast will increase the acid level in your stomach and might cause bowel problems, indigestion, acidity, stomach ulcer and some more health issues.
The excess amount of natural sugars present in bananas which immediately boost the energy level could also make you feel drained after a few hours.
Consuming bananas in the morning leaves you to feel sleepy and fatigued.
- What are the various good things one should consume on an empty stomach in the morning?
- What happens if we overload default methods of an interface in java?
- What happens if we include header file for two times in a C program?
- What happens if we provide NULL as an argument to MySQL CHAR() function?
- What happens if we define a concrete method in an interface in java?
- What happens if we does not initialize variables of an interface in java?
- What MySQL returns if we convert an empty hexadecimal value to a number?
- What is overloading? What happens if we overload a main method in java?
- What happens if Amazon bought Flipkart?
- What happens if we try to extend a final class in java?
- What happens when we type a URL?
- What can we eat or drink before hitting the Gym?
- What happens if an exception is not handled in a java program?
- What happens if MySQL query returns no rows?