- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What does Q in LGBTQ stand for?
We commonly hear the word LGBTQ community used for the gay community. LGBT means lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender. But many people wonder what is this Q?
Q stands for either "Questioning" or "Queer".
Queer has many meanings. It means one may be any one of those letters (L, G, B, T) or could be all of those, and it encompasses people who may not be even aware of that. Not knowing about that is also considered OK.
Q even stands for "Questioning" where someone is trying to figure out their gender identity and still questioning their sexual orientation who come under this community.
- Related Articles
- What does AMUL stand for?
- What does the native in Java stand for?
- What is NSC stand for? What role does it play in agriculture?
- What does % stand for in host column and how to change user's password?
- What does HIV stand for? Is AIDS an infectious disease? List any four modes of spreading AIDS.
- What does CNG stand for and why is it considered to be a better fuel than petrol?
- What do the python file extensions, .pyc .pyd .pyo stand for?
- Influences of the LGBTQ Community on Modern Fashion
- What does CNS stand for? Which part of CNS : (a) consists pf two cerebral hemispheres, and (b) has spin nerves attached to it?
- What do SCOTUS, POTUS, and FLOTUS stand for with reference to US Politics?
- What is Dailyn Stand Up Call in Agile Development?
- What do the following abbreviations stand for?(i) O (ii) 2O (iii) O2 (iv) 3O2
- (a) What do the letters p.d. stand for?(b) Which device is used to measure p.d.?
- How does the Q-table help determine the next action for the ‘agent’ in terms of reinforcement learning in Machine Learning?
- What do CFCs stand for? Name some devices where CFCs are used. Why CFCs are considered as pollutants?