- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What do you think when you are alone?
I think of so many things when I am alone. I think about what happened that day, some incidents about the past and how to face the future. Then I realize that the past is already gone why waste time thinking about that. Future is yet to come and nobody knows what happens tomorrow. Instead of suffering past and future, I decide to live in the present moment and enjoy my alone moments.
I can do so many things!!!
It is a rare opportunity to be alone at home for a working woman and mother of 2 kids. Whenever I get such rare moments in my life, I love to do so many things.
I would just sit and watch old Hindi songs on youtube (I love Lata Mangeshkar and Mohd.Rafi songs). I call my friends and talk to them in peace. Read my favorite books. I don't cook when I am alone, I will order something on Swiggy. Feel lazy and relax the whole day. I genuinely deserve to dedicate some time to myself in this busy life.
- What will you do if you find a girl being teased by a policeman and you are alone there?
- What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?
- Do you think heart break makes you a better person?
- Do you think Python Dictionary is really Mutable?
- How do you think apps have changed learning?
- How do you know when someone really loves you?
- What do you think is the main cause for teenage depression?
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
- Do you think a Python dictionary is thread safe?
- Why do you think privatization of education is bad?
- Do you think robots will replace jobs in near future?
- Do you think homeschooling is better than available schools around?
- Do you think a poet can also be a lyricist?
- Why do you think tuple is an immutable in Python?