- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What causes facial hair in women?
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Diseases) including PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is the major reason women go through the facial hair trauma.
What Is PCOD?
Imbalance in the menstrual cycle is a common phenomenon among girls due to the busy lifestyle and stress. The boost of male hormone in the uterus causes lumps in the ovary and this further blocks the menstrual cycle. Earlier, Women used to face such issues during menopause. Nowadays it has become common among young girls due to the change in lifestyle.
How To Avoid?
Obviously, exercise is the key. Morning walk, yoga, etc. can make a huge difference. Besides these, swimming, brisk walk, and cycling can also help and reduce not only stress but also obesity. If you include regular exercise in your regime, your menstrual cycle will never bother you, and once this remains in place, facial hair would not occur at all.
- Related Articles
- What Causes Cloudy Urine in Women & Men?
- 8 Potential Causes of Hair Loss and Baldness
- What’s the Best Facial For Your Age?
- Cultural Differences in Facial Expression: Allport’s Theory
- In what ways are women breaking stereotypes?
- What causes Friction?
- What is biolif hair grow therapy?
- Difference between Facial Recognition and Face ID
- Anorgasmia in Women
- What causes Parallax Error ?
- What Causes Cracked Heels?
- What Causes Sleep Apnea
- How women education leads to women empowerment?
- What are grey hair therapies or remedies?
- What are the best businesses for women in India?