- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What causes facial hair in women?
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Diseases) including PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is the major reason women go through the facial hair trauma.
What Is PCOD?
Imbalance in the menstrual cycle is a common phenomenon among girls due to the busy lifestyle and stress. The boost of male hormone in the uterus causes lumps in the ovary and this further blocks the menstrual cycle. Earlier, Women used to face such issues during menopause. Nowadays it has become common among young girls due to the change in lifestyle.
How To Avoid?
Obviously, exercise is the key. Morning walk, yoga, etc. can make a huge difference. Besides these, swimming, brisk walk, and cycling can also help and reduce not only stress but also obesity. If you include regular exercise in your regime, your menstrual cycle will never bother you, and once this remains in place, facial hair would not occur at all.
- What is biolif hair grow therapy?
- What are the causes of Anorexia?
- What are the causes of Anomalies?
- What are grey hair therapies or remedies?
- What causes low calcium levels in the body?
- What causes the sailing stones to move?
- In what ways are women breaking stereotypes?
- What are the best vitamins for hair growth?
- What are some side effects of straightening hair?
- What Vitamins are good to prevent hair loss?
- What is rain shadow and what causes its formation?
- How women education leads to women empowerment?
- Difference between Facial Recognition and Face ID
- What causes a sudden loss of appetite in children?
- What are the common causes of knee pain?