- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the top Reasons given by Indian Parents why their children should get Married. ASAP!
Parents cannot stay with their children throughout their life, because everybody has to go one day. And, without considering some sudden and accidental changes in anyone's life, children would be alive for more than 20-30 years at least compared to their parents.
Considering life as a long journey, and a person cannot go through it alone, everybody needs their life partner, who accompany them in good and bad times; to share the feelings; to love each other; to care each other, and other than parents, only a spouse can fulfil all these requirements.
Marriage is a lifetime bond and needs love, respect and trust to make it a successful one. Considering marriage as a positive outcome, the reasons to get married are:
You can't get old sitting alone in a chair. You need someone to be there for you. There will be someone to take care of you in your olden days. With marriage, you get a companion for a lifetime.
There will be someone, who will stand by you in your good and bad times, who will be a true friend for the rest of your life. A person, with whom you can share everything.
With this kind of thinking Indian parents want their children to be married and lead a complete family life with spouse and kids. Our culture does not call a single person as a family.
- Why do adult children hurt their parents without realizing their true love?
- Why do the parents in their old age become a burden for their children?
- What are the scientific reasons behind daily rituals followed by a married woman?
- How should parents handle their teenagers problems?
- Should parents change their mentality while dealing with their kids?
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Study Abroad
- How should parents help their child to choose a career?
- 10 Reasons why you should Learn Python
- What are the challenges that parents face while talking to their teenagers?
- What is the right age for a girl to get married before 30 or above and why?
- Why lesser known cricketers are given the role of selecting the Indian cricket team?
- What are the best things all Indian must do in their 20's?
- Why vitamin D is important for children and what are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency in children?
- What are you proud of Indian culture and Hinduism, and why?
- Reasons why some blogs dont get more visitors