- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase of a woman’s life. A pregnant woman is expected to strictly adhere to some do's and don'ts which would help her safely through her pregnancy. A few precautions and a simple routine could be helpful to both her and her baby.
Practising yoga daily
Getting a good 8-9 hrs to sleep daily
Going for a short walk every day
Taking a dose of multivitamin every day
Getting proper dosages of calcium, zinc, iron, folic acid and omega 3 as prescribed by the doctor.
Drinking enough of water and fluids and staying hydrated
Consuming a nutritious diet rich in fiber, proteins, and iron.
Eat more green leafy vegetables, salads, whole grains, dairy products like milk, yogurt, and tofu.
Eat dry fruits like walnuts and dates.
Eat fresh fruit daily
Listen to some soft and lilting music to de-stress.
Get regular health check-ups to be done
Gain a healthy weight
If she is a working woman, then, she needs to take rest at regular intervals and take short breaks in between her daily work period so that she doesn’t tire herself
Instead of having heavy meals she should eat a number of small meals.
In South India a warm oil massage to legs and arms is suggested, to strengthen the pregnant woman’s body.
In the Middle East countries, a pregnant woman is asked to solve complex mathematical problems as the belief it will increase the baby's IQ.
In yet other countries expecting mothers are asked to relax alone and communicate silently and lovingly with the baby in the womb which is believed to enhance the bonding between mother and baby.
Staying warm and protected during cold weather help in warding off unwanted cold and fever. This also helps to avoid unnecessary medication which is not advisable.
A cheerful and happy attitude of the mother has a positive effect on the baby.
Motherhood is a boon bestowed upon a woman by God and the laws of Nature. A healthy diet, good exercise and beneficial advice by elders and doctors will ensure safe pregnancy and happy delivery.
- What do you think when you are alone?
- What are things that hold you back from doing what you really want to?
- What are the things you should never tell your girlfriend?
- Things that make you less productive
- What are the situations that give you goosebumps?
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
- What are the things you should avoid while talking or texting girls?
- What are the things you should not carry while boarding for the USA?
- What are the things to be considered before you accept your job offer?
- What are the ten things that we are consuming wrong?
- What do you mean by Internet of Things (IoT) Gateways?
- What are the things that make Indians sad?
- How do you know when someone really loves you?
- When you are studying and want to eat something, what are the best snacks?
- What are the skills in digital marketing that can get you a job instantly?