- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wasabi?
Let us understand the concepts of SecureSafe and Wasabi before learning the differences between them.
SecureSafe was launched by DSwiss AG in the year 2009 and is one of the file hosting services and cloud storage. It also provides password safe, document storage and digital spaces for online collaboration. It is based on the basis of principles of security by design and privacy by design. It offers 100 MB storage space for free and for paid users, it offers 100 GB storage space.
The features of SecureSafe are as follows −
Wasabi is a hot cloud storage company. It delivers fast, low-cost and reliable cloud storage. Generally, the Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage is 1/5 the price of Amazon S3 and faster than the competition with no fees for API requests.
Wasabi Cloud Storage where one size fits all cloud objects storage service which satisfies all storage performance requirements. Generally the Hot cloud storage costs less
The applications of Wasabi are as follows −
Web and mobile apps
Agile development and testing
The features of Wasabi are as follows −
Extreme data durability
Comprehensive access controls and data encryption
Amazon S3-compatible API
Intuitive browser-based interface
The advantages of Wasabi are as follows −
No equipment to buy or manage
Inherent resiliency and data integrity
Easy to use and administer
No vendor lock-in
The disadvantages of Wasabi are as follows−
Only one data centre
There is no ecosystem surrounding
The amount we need to pay for uploading 1TB or 1KB is the same.
The major differences between SecureSafe and Wasabi are as follows −
|It was launched by DSwiss AG in the year 2009.||Wasabi is owned by Wasabi incorporation in 2017.|
|It offers 100 MB storage space for free||Wasabi does not offer free storage space.|
|The maximum storage capacity of SecureSafe is 100 GB.||Wasabi provides unlimited storage space.|
|SecureSafe maximum file size is 2 GB.||The maximum file size is not restricted in Wasabi.|
|SecureSafe offers file synchronization and a file hosting service.||Wasabi provides file hosting service and cloud storage service.|
|In SecureSafe files are encrypted.||In Wasabi files stored are encrypted.|
|SecureSafe has no band-width limit.||Wasabi has no band-width limit.|
|The data inheritance is offered by SecureSafe.||Wasabi does not offer data inheritance.|
|SecureSafe provides client-side encryption.||Wasabi does not provide client-side encryption.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and pCloud?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Box and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Zetta?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wuala?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and ShareFile?