- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between SecureSafe and ZumoDrive?
Let us understand the concepts of SecureSafe and ZumoDrive before learning the differences between them.
SecureSafe was launched by DSwiss AG in the year 2009 and is one of the file hosting services and cloud storage. It also provides password safe, document storage and digital spaces for online collaboration. It is based on the basis of principles of security by design and privacy by design. It offers 100 MB storage space for free and for paid users, it offers 100 GB storage space.
The features of SecureSafe are as follows −
It was owned by Zecter in 2009 and is the hybrid cloud storage which is used to store all your media. It is supported by Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, webOS operating system.
It is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall. When we install it, it will add a context menu handler to the Windows shell in order to provide quick access to the program.
zumodrive.exe is an executable program which has seen to consume an average CPU of less than one percent, and utilizes about 44.63 MB of memory.
The users can store and sync files online in ZumoDrive, and also between computers using their Hybrid Cloud storage solution. It is extraordinarily simple to use, transparent when it comes to your device experience, and equally functional on whichever platforms your various devices may run on.
The features of Zumodrive are as follows −
Share files and folders.
Resumes after Interruption.
The advantages of Zumodrive are as follows −
Cloud storage of ZumoDrive works like a regular hard drive on your computer
It has Automatic Sync
ZumoDrive is Safe and Secure
The disadvantages of Zumodrive are as follows −
Large storage plans are expensive
We have to go through the entire import process again to update iTunes, if we add new music files to ZumoDrive.
The major differences between ZumoDrive and SecureSafe are as follows −
|It was owned by Zecter Incorporation in the year 2009||It was launched by DSwiss AG in the year 2009|
|ZumoDrive offers 2 GB free storage space.||It offers 100 MB storage space for free|
|Maximum storage size offered was 500 GB in ZumoDrive.||The maximum storage capacity of SecureSafe is 100 GB.|
|Maximum file had no limit in ZumoDrive.||SecureSafe maximum file size is 2 GB|
|ZumoDrive provides file hosting service and file synchronization service.||SecureSafe offers file synchronization and a file hosting service.|
|ZumoDrive did not have client-side encryption.||In SecureSafe files are encrypted.|
|ZumoDrive was suspended in 2012.||SecureSafe is still in use.|
|ZumoDrive had revision control||SecureSafe does not have revision control|
|Zumodrive supports Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS and Palm webOS operating systems.||SecureSafe supports Windows, Android, iOS, OS X operating system.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Box and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between iCloud and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Box and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Zetta?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wuala?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?