- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Box and SecureSafe?
Let us understand the concepts of Box and SecureSafe before learning the differences between them.
Box is the Secure Content Cloud, easy-to-use platform that is built for the entire content lifecycle, from starting of file creation and sharing, to co-editing, signature, classification, and retention. We can work securely from anywhere.
It was launched in the year 2005 by Box Inc. This company is mainly focus on cloud content management and file sharing service for businesses. It can be supported in windows, macOS, and several mobile platforms
The features of Box are as follows −
It is a secure collaboration on any device
Box is trusted all leading organizations in the world
The advantages of Box are as follows −
Easy to install and set up
The disadvantages of Box are as follows −
An easier "offline" mode
Have to manage the similar files across folders
There is no free option for Box
Technical Support team's response is very slow
SecureSafe was launched by DSwiss AG in the year 2009 and is one of the file hosting services and cloud storage. It also provides password safe, document storage and digital spaces for online collaboration. It is based on the basis of principles of security by design and privacy by design. It offers 100 MB storage space for free and for paid users, it offers 100 GB storage space.
The features of SecureSafe are as follows −
The major differences between Box and SecureSafe are as follows −
|Box was launched in the year 2005 by Box Incorporation.||It was launched by DSwiss AG in the year 2009|
|Box offers 10 GB free storage space.||It offers 100 MB storage space for free|
|Box has a maximum 100 GB storage space for personal accounts and unlimited for business.||The maximum storage capacity of SecureSafe is 100 GB.|
|The Maximum file size of BOX is 250 MB for free and 5GB for paid version.||SecureSafe maximum file size is 2 GB|
|Box provides file hosting service, file synchronization service and cloud storage service.||SecureSafe offers file synchronization and a file hosting service.|
|Box supports remote uploading of 30 MB per file through IFTTT.||SecureSafe does not support remote uploading.|
|Box has a band-width limit of 10 GB per month for free and 2 TB per month for paid.||SecureSafe has no band-width limit.|
|Box does not offer data inheritance.||The data inheritance is offered by SecureSafe.|
|Box supports file versioning for premium accounts.||SecureSafe does not support file versioning.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and pCloud?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Zetta?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wuala?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Yandex Disk?