- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Box and ShareFile?
Let us understand the concepts of Box and ShareFile before learning the differences between them.
Box is the Secure Content Cloud, easy-to-use platform that is built for the entire content lifecycle, from starting of file creation and sharing, to co-editing, signature, classification, and retention. We can work securely from anywhere.
It was launched in the year 2005 by Box Inc. This company is mainly focus on cloud content management and file sharing service for businesses. It can be supported in windows, macOS, and several mobile platforms.
The features of Box are as follows −
It is a secure collaboration on any device
Box is trusted all leading organizations in the world
The advantages of Box are as follows −
Easy to install and set up
The disadvantages of Box are as follows −
An easier "offline" mode
Have to manage the similar files across folders
There is no free option for Box
Technical Support team's response is very slow
ShareFile was launched by Jesse Lipson in the year 2005 and was later owned by Citrix system in the year 2011. It can be integrated with any third party applications and current file storage systems to ensure flexible and synchronous file storage, modification, saving, sending and retrieval of files. It accommodates the secure sending of large files, with the ability to send and receive files of up to 100 GB in size.
It helps us to access the files from any device, mobile or desktop, allowing you to work anywhere. We can also add an e-signature feature to our documents, provide tracking tools and get notified when files are received.
The features of ShareFile are as follows −
The advantages of ShareFile are as follows −
We can share documents
Send and receive files in a more safe and secure way.
Software includes a number of features.
The disadvantages of ShareFile are as follows −
Difficult to non-tech people to handle
Outlook extension of ShareFile is not good
Sometimes documents are shown as corrupted and forced to reload.
Transferring takes a lot of time.
The major differences between ShareFile and Box are as follows −
|It was launched by Jesse Lipson in the year 2005 by later owned by Citrix System in 2011||Box was launched in the year 2005 by Box Incorporation.|
|It offers 10 GB for a 30 days free trial.||Box offers 10 GB free storage space.|
|ShareFile maximum storage size is unlimited.||Box has a maximum 100 GB storage space for personal accounts and unlimited for business.|
|ShareFile provides File Synchronization and cloud storage service.||Box provides file hosting service, file synchronization service and cloud storage service.|
|It offers a maximum file size of 10 GB to 100 GB according to plans.||The Maximum file size of BOX is 250 MB for free and 5GB for paid version.|
|ShareFile supports all operating systems.||Box is available for Windows, Android, iPhone, Web-based and windows mobile operating systems.|
|ShareFile allows monthly and annual subscription.||Box allows monthly and quote-based payments.|
|ShareFile supports five languages.||Box supports only English.|
|ShareFile has Email support.||Box does not have Email support|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between iCloud and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Mega and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between ZumoDrive and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between ShareFile and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and ShareFile?