- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between CloudMe and ShareFile?
Let us understand the concepts of CloudMe and ShareFile before learning the differences between them.
ShareFile was launched by Jesse Lipson in the year 2005 and was later owned by Citrix system in the year 2011. It can be integrated with any third party applications and current file storage systems to ensure flexible and synchronous file storage, modification, saving, sending and retrieval of files. It accommodates the secure sending of large files, with the ability to send and receive files of up to 100 GB in size.
It helps us to access the files from any device, mobile or desktop, allowing you to work anywhere. We can also add an e-signature feature to our documents, provide tracking tools and get notified when files are received.
The features of ShareFile are as follows −
The advantages of ShareFile are as follows −
We can share documents
Send and receive files in a more safe and secure way.
Software includes a number of features.
The disadvantages of ShareFile are as follows −
Difficult to non-tech people to handle
Outlook extension of ShareFile is not good
Sometimes documents are shown as corrupted and forced to reload.
Transferring takes a lot of time.
It was launched in the year 2011 by CloudMe AB. It offers cloud storage, file synchronization ang client software. It supports Microsoft Windows, Mac OS 10.4 and later, Linux, iOS, Android. It helps in management of your business files in a better way. You can easily save files and also share files, and collaborate better. It also ensures adequate data protection and data backup.
The features of CloudMe are as follows −
Collaboration and Social
The advantages of CloudMe are as follows −
We can easily download
It provides Music player with web applications
It support for the Android and the iOS
There are more sharing options
The disadvantages of CloudMe are as follows −
The data does not get encrypted with the server
Upload speed is very low.
Maximum storage limit of 500 GB based on the consumer plan
The major differences between CloudMe and ShareFile are as follows −
|CloudMe is launched in the year 2011 by CloudMe AB||It was launched by Jesse Lipson in the year 2005 by later owned by Citrix System in 2011|
|CloudMe offers free storage space of 3 GB.||It offers 10 GB for a 30 days free trial.|
|CloudMe offers a maximum storage size of 500 GB.||ShareFile maximum storage size is unlimited.|
|CloudMe provides file hosting, file synchronization and cloud storage service.||ShareFile provides File Synchronization and cloud storage service.|
|CloudMe allows 150 MB maximum file size for free and unlimited for premium accounts.||It offers a maximum file size of 10 GB to 100 GB according to plans.|
|CloudMe supports Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, BlackBerry and iOS operating systems.||ShareFile supports all operating systems.|
|CloudMe is not supporting LAN Synchronization.||ShareFile supports LAN synchronization.|
|CloudMe allows a referral system.||ShareFile does not have a referral system..|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between CloudMe and pCloud?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Box and CloudMe?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and Zetta?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between ZumoDrive and ShareFile?