- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the causes of coughing and wheezing in a baby?
There is a myriad of reasons why your baby may cough or wheeze. Possible causes of coughing and wheezing in a baby are:
|Sr.No||Reason & Description|
The coughing is unexpected and the baby has not been unwell.
This is the most common cause of coughing.
This is a type of chest infection, causing cough and wheezing.
This tends to cause a barking, hoarse cough.
This can cause coughing after exposure to particular substances.
Do not smoke around babies as it can cause them to cough.
It's a communicable infection, which can be prevented by vaccination
Coughing and wheezing are worse after exercise or at night.
This causes cough, fast breathing, and high fever.
- What are the causes and symptoms of Proteinuria?
- What are the causes of Anorexia?
- What are the causes of Anomalies?
- What are the symptoms and causes of neurological disorders?
- What are the causes and disadvantages of Low Power Factor?
- What are the common causes of knee pain?
- What are the causes of asthma and the misconceptions associated with it?
- What are the effects of gestational diabetes on the baby?
- What are the benefits of baby massage or touch therapy?
- What are Welding Defects? – Types, Causes, and Remedies
- What causes a sudden loss of appetite in children?
- What are the signs and symptoms you should look for after the baby's birth?
- What is rain shadow and what causes its formation?
- What causes the sailing stones to move?
- What causes low calcium levels in the body?