1. Your brain is more active during the night than at daytime. Scientists are yet to discover the reason.
2. If you dream more than the people around you. Congrats! Your IQ level is higher than those.
3. The growth of our facial hair beats the growth of other hair on your body.
4. Believe it or not, the nail on the middle finger grows faster than the other fingernails.
5. The growth of your fingernails is four times faster than toenails.
6. On an average, your hair has a lifespan of 3 to 7 years.
7. The acid found in our stomach has the power to dissolve even zinc. This acid can’t destroy the stomach as the stomach wall get constantly renewed.
8. Our eyes are always the same size from birth.
9. An average person blinks 12 times per minute.
10. Our eyes are composed of more than 2 million working parts.