- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some unknown body facts?
1. Your brain is more active during the night than at daytime. Scientists are yet to discover the reason.
2. If you dream more than the people around you. Congrats! Your IQ level is higher than those.
3. The growth of our facial hair beats the growth of other hair on your body.
4. Believe it or not, the nail on the middle finger grows faster than the other fingernails.
5. The growth of your fingernails is four times faster than toenails.
6. On an average, your hair has a lifespan of 3 to 7 years.
7. The acid found in our stomach has the power to dissolve even zinc. This acid can’t destroy the stomach as the stomach wall get constantly renewed.
8. Our eyes are always the same size from birth.
9. An average person blinks 12 times per minute.
10. Our eyes are composed of more than 2 million working parts.
- What are some unknown facts about our body?
- What are some unknown facts about APJ Abdul Kalam?
- What are some interesting facts about space?
- What are some amazing facts related to Facebook?
- What are some surprising facts about the Jagannath Temple in Puri?
- What are some facts about forests in India which everyone should know?
- Who built the golden temple and what are some interesting facts about it?
- What are some facts that can change my life in next 5 minutes?
- What are some interesting facts about World War 1 that aren't widely known?
- What are Unknown Attacks in information security?
- What are the interesting facts about Computer Viruses?
- What are the interesting facts about the Nobel Prize?
- What are some natural Contraceptives?
- What are some healthy breakfasts?
- What are the different systems present in human body?