- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some transplants still impossible for the modern science?
Transplantation is one of the great advances in modern medicine. It is defined as a transfer of an organ or a tissue from one part of the body to another or from one person or animal to another. But sadly the doctors now face an obstacle that the demand for transplants has surpassed the supply of donated organs. Due to the less number of organ donors, patients have to wait and sometimes die in the wait of getting a donation of the needed organ from some of their relatives or family member.
Medical science has undergone a lot of advancement in recent years. But as said, ”enough is still not complete”, there is still a long way to go.
Organs that Can Be Transplanted
But the Following Organs Can Still Not Be Transplanted
- Other parts of eye except for Cornea
- Whole body transplant
- Reproductive organs
Interestingly, there is a news that the first human head transplant may occur as scheduled, however, we are still not sure of its success though. This Head transplant has been claimed by an Italian neuroscientist Sergio Canavero who has been striving to get this into reality since long.
- What are the elements of modern computers?
- What are the Computer science engineering government jobs?
- What are the modern methods of appraisal in accounting?
- What are some home remedies for teeth whitening?
- What are some good educational activities for teenagers?
- What are some useful hygiene tips for infants?
- What are the advantages of using Hijab in Modern Days?
- What are Maandana paintings? Do they still exit?
- What are some good sites for Java interview questions
- What are some creams men can use for beard?
- What are some home remedies for wrinkles under eyes?
- What are the components of Modern Block Cipher in Information Security?
- What are some easy morning breakfast ideas for lazy bachelors?
- What are the tools to support Data Science other than Python and R?
- What is the science and psychology behind happiness?