- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some facts that can change my life in next 5 minutes?
Five Things that make you happier
4. Help others
5. Follow your passion.
Don’t listen to what people say, watch what they do.
Travel -- As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.
Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
Do the things you enjoy the most and hang out with the people you enjoy the most.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
Ten out of ten people die. Don't take life too seriously.
You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. - Stephen King
Find three hobbies -- one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to keep you creative.
Try and wait 24 hours before getting mad and reacting. If it doesn't bother you by then, it probably wasn't important enough to get mad over.
When you finally get something good, enjoy it. Don't always go looking for something better.
Some people are funny. They spend money they don't have, to buy things they don't need, to impress people they don't even like.
Actions speak louder than words. We can apologize over and over, but if our actions don't change, the words become meaningless.
Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.
A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open. - Frank Zappa
Sometimes the only way to win is not to play the game.
The key to confidence is walking into a room and assuming everyone likes you.
And these three are my most favorite ones….!!!
Your age doesn’t define your maturity, your grades don’t define your intelligence, and rumors don’t define who you are.
Stop telling others about your problems. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
Sometimes, the thing you most want doesn't happen. And sometimes, the thing you never expect to happen does. This is what we call the beauty of life.
By the way, it's more than 5 minutes but did you really realize? This indicates our interest and how do we prioritize stuff. This also denotes that we can easily spare time for the things that we love to do.
Thanks for your time and love.
- What are some helpful English phrases that can improve my English?
- What are some unknown body facts?
- What are some interesting facts about space?
- What are some interesting facts about humans?
- What are some amazing facts related to Facebook?
- What are some unknown facts about our body?
- What are some unknown facts about APJ Abdul Kalam?
- What are some interesting facts about World War 1 that aren't widely known?
- What are some surprising facts about the Jagannath Temple in Puri?
- What are some facts about forests in India which everyone should know?
- What are some signs that tell me that I don't have enough protein in my diet?
- Who built the golden temple and what are some interesting facts about it?
- How should I manage my life?
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- What are the interesting facts about Computer Viruses?