- US Customary Units
- Choosing a Measuring Tool
- Choosing U.S. Customary Measurement Units
- Measuring Length to the Nearest Inch
- Measuring Length to the Nearest Quarter or Half Inch
- U.S. Customary Unit Conversion with Whole Number Values
- Conversions Involving Measurements in Feet and Inches
- Adding Measurements in Feet and Inches
- U.S. Customary Unit Conversion with Whole Number Values: Two-Step Conversion
- U.S. Customary Unit Conversion with Mixed Number Values: One-Step Conversion
- U.S. Customary Unit Conversion with Mixed Number Values: Two-Step Conversion
U.S. Customary Unit Conversion with Whole Number Values Two-Step Conversion: Worksheets
Welcome to the US Customary Units tutorial worksheets section at Tutorialspoint.com. On this page, you will find worksheets on choosing a measuring tool, choosing a US Customary unit, measuring length to the nearest inch, to the nearest half or quarter inch, U.S. Customary unit conversion with whole number values, one-step and two-step conversions, conversions and additions involving measurements in feet and inches, U.S. Customary unit conversion with mixed number values: One-step and two-step conversions and so on.
To practice Math skills, there is nothing more effective than solving worksheets. Our free to download, printable worksheets help you practice Math concepts, and improve your analytical and problem-solving skills. We have 3 worksheets for each topic in the tutorial.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started