- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Salt can be separated from its solution (salt dissolved in water), because
(a) mixing of salt in water is a change that can be reversed by heating and melting of salt
(b) mixing of salt in water is a change that cannot be reversed
(c) mixing of salt in water is a permanent ‘ change
(d) mixing of salt in water is a change that can be reversed by evaporation.
Correct Answer: (d) mixing of salt in water is a change that can be reversed by evaporation.
Explanation: Salt can be separated from its water solution by evaporating the water. Hence mixing of salt in water is a reversible change.
- Is spilling salt believed to be a bad omen and bring bad luck?
- Is it true that we should not add salt to curd?
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- Maximum litres of water that can be bought with N Rupees in C++
- What are the various common salt brands in India?
- I sweat a lot even in Winters. How to maintain the moisture and salt content of my body?
- What measures can we take to conserve water?
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- Area of Largest rectangle that can be inscribed in an Ellipse?
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- How can an exception be thrown manually by a programmer in java?
- What are amphibious fishes? Can they live outside water?
- Count occurrences of a string that can be constructed from another given string in C++
- All possible strings of any length that can be formed from a given string?