- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Neutralization reaction is a
(a) physical and reversible change
(b) physical change that cannot be reversed
(c) chemical and reversible change
(d) chemical change that cannot be reversed
Correct Answer: (d) chemical change that cannot be reversed
Explanation: Neutralisation is a chemical and irreversible change. The salt and water formed are new products and cannot be converted back to acid and base.
- What is a Physical Layer?
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What is a Physical Access Control System?
- Network Physical Layer
- What is the difference between cash settlement and physical settlement?
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- What is physical layer coding violation?
- Explain the difference between physical and logical databases
- C Program Coin Change
- Explain the functions of a Physical Layer
- The 802.11 Physical Layer
- The 802.16 Physical Layer
- Create, Delete and Change Directories in Perl
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- C# Program to change a character from a string